MJ was great traveling and slept most of the way up and back. We just had to stop once each way for a quick feeding. She's just the most perfect little baby.
On Saturday, we took MJ for her first trip to the zoo. She slept most of the time and didn't see many of the animals, but the rest of us had fun. It was just great to actually get out and do something!
We came back early so that we could be home for Memorial Day. After a short trip to visit my dad's grave, we went down to Grandma & Grandpa Rummler's for a delicious barbecue.
Real quick, here's also an update on MJ's development. She is now about 9 lbs and 22 inches long. She's becoming a long and thin baby. She is fascinated by ceiling fans and will spend a good twenty minutes or more just staring at them. She is starting to smile a lot more and make gurgling and cooing sounds. It's so much fun to play with her and actually get a reaction! I've yet to capture a smile on the camera. I never seem to have it close by... I'll post one soon, though.
We came back early so that we could be home for Memorial Day. After a short trip to visit my dad's grave, we went down to Grandma & Grandpa Rummler's for a delicious barbecue.
Real quick, here's also an update on MJ's development. She is now about 9 lbs and 22 inches long. She's becoming a long and thin baby. She is fascinated by ceiling fans and will spend a good twenty minutes or more just staring at them. She is starting to smile a lot more and make gurgling and cooing sounds. It's so much fun to play with her and actually get a reaction! I've yet to capture a smile on the camera. I never seem to have it close by... I'll post one soon, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment