Monday, June 1, 2009

Life Continues

Last week I returned to work, leaving MJ at home with Jared. I cannot describe how painful it has been to be away from her for eight hours a day... but someone has to pay the bills.
Luckily, even though I took nearly seven weeks off, things aren't so terrible
and I've already caught up with everything I missed (which is a true testament to how utterly boring my office is).
For those who don't know, I am the office manager for the finance departme
nt at SUU. The work isn't ideal, but I get the most amazing benefits- the best of which is that SUU pays for me to go to school and I even get to take classes during work hours! Of which, summer semester started just after Memorial Day. I'm taking two highly exciting classes this semester- Managerial Accounting and Macroeconomics. Woot!
So, between working full time, going to school part time, being a new Mom and taking care of everything else in between, I'm starting to go a little crazy. I probably won't be great at keeping this blog updated.

I did want to let everyone know that MJ will be blessed this Sunday, June 7th at 9:00 am at the Enoch Stake Center. Anyone who would like to attend is invited.

Also, I promised a picture of one of MJ's smiles. Here you are...
Her hair is getting a lot lighter. It makes her look like she's bald.

When she smiles really big, she squints her eyes a lot. It's super cute.

No comments: