This past weekend was a great one! Some of Jared's family and some of my family came to visit for MJ's blessing.
On Saturday, we went with Jared's family up to see Cedar Breaks. We brought a picnic and froze on the mountain. But, it was nice to get out of the house for a while.
On Sunday, my brother blessed MJ in church. He did a wonderful job. I was paranoid about MJ pooping all over her beautiful white dress the whole time, but we managed to keep it mostly clean (spit up clean up easy, right?). MJ looked heavenly. 
Thanks to everyone who traveled to be here for this special occasion.
On an interesting side note... Jared came by my office the other day with MJ. We walked down to the bookstore and on our way back, someone from my building stopped us to look at the baby. She gave MJ the most interesting compliment... "What a pretty shaped head!"
Needless to say, I didn't know quite how to respond.
Needless to say, I didn't know quite how to respond.
No comments:
Post a Comment