Friday, January 7, 2011

Goals for 2011

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and making my New Year's Resolutions. I've decided to post them just so that they don't get lost on my computer or in my desk (again).


Here's a short list of things I will accomplish this year:
1. Score at least a 650 on the GMAT. (and... completed! One down, fourteen to go)
2. Get accepted to grad school at either UCD or DU.
3. Land a fine job in marketing.
4. Make the Dean's List this semester.
5. Graduate in the Spring!!
6. Move to Denver.
7. Plan activities to do with my darling daughter more often.
8. Increase savings for our future home purchase.
9. Buy a road bike and use it.
10. Play my guitar at least once a month.
11. Tone up my mid section.
12. Read at least 20 books recreationally.
13. Be more affectionate.
14. Make a new friend.
15. Eat more fruits.

No comments: