As of Monday, MJ will be 11 months old. Time to get serious about planning her first birthday party! I'm thinking of having a bug theme. I found a really cute idea for ladybug and butterfly cupcakes. I would also like to make MJ her own smash cake. But, I'm having difficulties finding a good bug look and a reduced sugar recipe. (I avoid giving MJ any added sugar, attempting to set her off on a healthy start with food. And, I don't want to give her a sugar-laden cake that will probably make her sick with all it's sweetness.) Any ideas or recipes?
MJ has taken two independent steps. And, she has spoken a few words. She says "ball" and "up". But, the only time she says "up" when she wants to climb up the stairs. She also imitates a variety of animal sounds including barking like a dog, making an elephant sounds and roaring. She is the cutest thing in the whole world! And, no, I'm not biased.
No comments:
Post a Comment