Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Proof that we have the cutest girl in the world

As a prelude to this story, whenever Jared puts MJ up on his shoulders, he tells her to hold on to his ears. He'll pop her up there and say "Hold on tight."
So yesterday MJ and I went for a quick trip to the park. There is a fantastic park here with tons of slides, swings, things to climb on, tunnel and so forth. MJ really enjoys it. We went down every slide at the park several times (there are 4 or 5 of them). She enjoyed sliding on her belly backwards through the tunnel. She got very dirty in the wood chips and sand.
MJ's favorite attraction at the park are the swings though. Once she saw the swings she ran over to them, eager to go for a ride. I put her in and told her to "Hold on tight." She immediately grabbed on to her ears. Needless to say, she was a little confused when I had to explain to her, through fits of laughter, that she was supposed to hold on to the swing.

No comments: