Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Schools Out!

Finally, Fall semester is over! It's so nice to have a break for a few weeks... though, Jared is already complaining of boredom.
Final grades posted this morning. Jared received all "A"s. Go babe! I got two "A"s and a "B" in my business calculus class. Which I think is quite an accomplishment considering this was my first math class in over 7 years. Slowly, but surely, we're getting finished with school.
MJ is now 8 months old! We don't have an accurate scale at home- so we think she weighs between 17 and 17 1/2 lbs and is 27 inches tall. She's not slowing down!
MJ now loves to play peek-a-boo, wave bye-bye and walk around with someone supporting her. She's making progress with crawling. She will now push up on her hands and knees and rock her body for a few seconds before collapsing back on the floor. Mostly she just pushes herself backwards each time. But, at least she's moving!


Here she is showing off her push-up skills.
I have a lot to finish up before Christmas, but I can't wait. It'll be fun to watch MJ open presents. Until then.... Merry Christmas!

No comments: