
Jared was able to enjoy a LOT of fishing. We fish were going crazy for his purple powerbait. On Saturday night they were hitting about every 5 minutes. But, most of the fishes got off the line right before getting them on shore. We were able to reel in 3 or 4 fishes, but only kept one that didn't survive the de-hooking.
I fished a little too, but mostly was busy keeping MJ entertained.

Our dog, Loki had a lot of fun too and attempted to be ferocious in chasing the ducks away. Mostly she just kept getting her rope caught on rocks in the lake and needed to be rescued...

MJ had a little bit of trouble falling asleep away from home, but all-in-all it was a good trip. We may even go camping again. It was a great break before the hectic semester started.
Jared is now going to school full time to get his degree in Information Systems and working part time on campus. I am still working full time for the Finance department at SUU and I'm taking 9 credits this semester.
Coming soon: MJ Starts Solids!
No comments:
Post a Comment