Thursday, July 9, 2009

Promotion, MJ Updates and Other Stuff

What can I say? Life has been hectic lately.
Jared got a part time job working on campus and will be going to school full-time in the Fall.
I got promoted at work. I'll be making a little bit more money a year and I'll have a some more stuff to do to fill my time. The thing I'm excited about the most is that I move offices (even though I'm staying in the same department) and no longer have to hand out all the financial aid checks. This basically means I have a lot more flexibility and can actually leave my desk for more than a few minutes without having to get permission. Yeah!
And, can you believe it? MJ is almost 3 months old. Time is just flying by. She is getting more fun by each day that passes. She'll now bear weight on her legs, hold her head steady and rolls over from her tummy to back. She went on her first fishing trip this past weekend. She, however, did not catch anything. It was a slow day and we were only there for a few hours before it started pouring. MJ has also discovered her hands and now will try to jam both into her mouth constantly.
Jared and I decided to go see U2 in Vegas for our 4th anniversary coming up in October. We got our tickets and hotel reservation and can't wait for three months to go by... I'm mostly excited that I may get an uninterrupted 8 hours of sleep. It's been so long, I don't remember what it feels like.
With everything that's going on, school, work, parenting, and fun, I'm sure it will be awhile until I update again. But, until then... Adieu.
Looking like a little gangsta.
At the lake, helping Mommy fish.

No comments: